Oct 15, 2018
Code 261 - 62 Credits
In order to earn an Associate of Applied Science Degree in Skilled Trades students must complete sixty-two (62) credits. These credits must be taken from three (3) categories: core curricula, general education electives, and technical electives. For more information about Industrial Trades modules go to the Industrial Trades page at www.kellogg.edu/industrial-trades.
Industrial Trades curricula are offered in a non-traditional, modular format. Module descriptions are not listed in the catalog. For more information about Industrial Trades modules go to the Industrial Trades page at www.kellogg.edu/industrial-trades.
Industrial Trades Orientation
All students interested in taking Industrial Trades modules must complete one or more core curriculum orientation. The orientation is a core curriculum prerequisite. Students will not be able to register for modules until the orientation is completed.
Required General Education Courses
Technical Electives Courses
Technical electives may be selected from:
- Accounting (ACCO)
- Business Administration (BUAD)
- Computer-Aided Drafting and Design Technology (DRAF)
- Engineering Technology (ENTE)
- Industrial Electricity/Electronics (INEL)
- Industrial Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration (INHR)
- Industrial Machining Technology (INMT)
- Industrial Pipefitting (INPF)
- Industrial Technology (INT)
- Industrial Welding (INWE)
- Instrumentation (INST)
- Industrial Trades (INTR)
- OIT 161 - Applications Software
- Renewable Energy (INRE)
- Service-Learning (SERV)
- Tool and Die (INTD)
Technical electives for the Skilled Trades program should be approved by the Director of the Regional Manufacturing Technology Center.